What is Buyer's agency?
Buyer's agency is when you have a Realtor
whom you have a contract with and who will
be working to find you the home you are looking
for and help you negotiate a fair price for that
home. The Buyer's agent has a fiduciary
responsibility to you to act in your best interest.
Your Buyer's Agent represents you in a Real
It is your Buyer's Agent responsibility to do the following:
1. Meet with you and get you pre-qualified to purchase
a home. The agent will introduce
you to mortgage
brokers after checking out the best rates for
and help you in getting pre-qualified for the
2. Find homes to show you which meet your requirements
and price range.
3. When you find the home, your Buyer's Agent will
do a comparable market analysis on that home
in order to direct you to offer a fair market
price. The agent will help you to put
offer on the home and then present that offer
the Listing agent and/or the Seller in your
4. The Buyer's Agent will help to negotiate the best price
and terms of the contract in your best
5. The Buyer's Agent will help direct you with advice to
the required inspection. (Home
Inspection, Radon, wood
infestation, water test, septic certs, etc.)
6. The Buyer's Agent will direct you on how to get all the
insurance and get the title work done.
The agent will do
everything to make sure you settle on the new
quickly and easily as possible.
Your Buyer's Agent will be there to make sure everything goes
smooth from start to finish.